Please read the Mass. DESE Guidelines for the Non-Resident Tuition Process (pdf)

Non-Resident Tuition Application

Students who are interested in applying for admission to a specific Chapter 74 approved vocational technical education program outside of his/her district of residence for which his/her city or town of residence may be required to pay tuition must submit a completed Admissions Application to the School which offers the Chapter 74 programs by March 15, and a Non-Resident Tuition Application to the Superintendent of the district of residence by April 1 of the calendar year in which the student intends to enroll in that specific program. 

Cambridge residents who are considering specific career vocational technical education programs not currently offered at CRLS are encouraged to contact the Executive Director of the Rindge School of Technical Arts before completing the Non-Resident Tuition Application by calling the RSTA Office at CRLS 617.349.7782.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.