Featured Image


Non-Resident Tuition Application

Students who are interested in applying for admission to a specific Chapter 74 approved vocational technical education program outside of his/her district of residence for which his/her city or town of residence may be required to pay tuition must submit a completed Non-Resident Tuition Application to the Superintendent of the district of residence (Cambridge) by April 1 of the year in which the student intends to enroll in that specific program. 

Cambridge residents who are considering specific career vocational technical education programs not currently offered at CLRS are encouraged to contact the Executive Director of the Rindge School of Technical Arts before completing the Non-Resident Tuition Application by calling the RSTA Office at CRLS 617.349.7782.